Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Day Six - It All Begins To Wind Down...

 Another muggy day here. About 90 degrees outside, only the auditoriums are set to a chilly 7 below. Perhaps I exaggerate, but not by much. Luckily I have a wrap I use as a blankie. Its the second to last day, and the fest is winding down.

The Fading Gigolo. John Turturro directs and stars in a movie about two guys who find themselves at a crossroads. What should they do? Woody will pimp for John who will service rich ladies. Of course. And throw in some Hasidim.

.
How I Live Now. This film was directed by the same guy who did 'Last King Of Scotland', so I had some high hopes. No comment.
All Is By My Side. Dunno, don't get the title either of this bio pic of Jimi Hendrix and his early days. Andre Benjamen (Outkast, doncha know) plays the guitar legend. Must admit that the fact there was no Hendrix music was a bit odd. Can you tell who is the real guy?













No comments:

Post a Comment